Any idea why the app shelf I use no longer lines up correctly after the update?

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: App shelf

Thanks, but did you download an app with all the shelf wallpapers, do you get them from a website or do you make them ?
I love shelf wallpapers for my home screen, but I cant find any nice ones, there are so many apps who promise nice shelf wallpapers but then disappoint, so I was wondering where you are getting yours ?
Thanks a stack

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
App shelf

Thanks, but did you download an app with all the shelf wallpapers, do you get them from a website or do you make them ?
I love shelf wallpapers for my home screen, but I cant find any nice ones, there are so many apps who promise nice shelf wallpapers but then disappoint, so I was wondering where you are getting yours ?
Thanks a stack

Allow me to apologize for not answering the question the first time (not sure what happened there). Most of my shelf wallpapers are custom made. Is there anything in particular you're looking for? I share...SMILE

I mostly post them here...
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=342219

http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=300431

JaneGI

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site

hehe...no worries... I like the whole sharing thing..sharing is caring :)
I am really flexible, I change my wallpaper so often, one day it will be black and clean, the next it will be pink and girly and who knows what it will be tomorrow. If you can share a few that will be much appreciated.. I'm easy :tongue:
Thanks Spencerdl

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

hehe...no worries... I like the whole sharing thing..sharing is caring :)
I am really flexible, I change my wallpaper so often, one day it will be black and clean, the next it will be pink and girly and who knows what it will be tomorrow. If you can share a few that will be much appreciated.. I'm easy :tongue:
Thanks Spencerdl

I posted some in the thread links above. Enjoy

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen