Why are my photos on iPhone 6 fuzzy / corrupted?
I'm using 64GB iPhone 6S with the latest iOS 9.0.2? (All updated)
I have about 1000 photos stored on my phone. For about last month, I've noticed that when I click into the older ones, they have an exclamation mark on bottom right and they remain fuzzy. I cannot use them in iMessage or Whatsapp. It's the same with videos from around this time. When I connect the phone to a computer, Image Capture doesn't recognise the 400 photos that have the exclamation mark on them.
I checked iCloud and they are stored there, so no issue.
I wanted to know how to correct the images on my iPhone? How do I make them clear and useable again?
iPhone 6s, iOS 9.0.2
- 10-17-2015, 06:20 AM #2
- 10-17-2015, 06:28 AM #3
- 7,741 Posts
Re: Why are my photos on iPhone 6 fuzzy / corrupted?
This issue has shown up in the past and has usually been remedied by restoring your device, either as new or from a backup. It results from your iPhone not connecting with your iCloud Photo Library.
Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk
- By jason128 in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2015, 01:11 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 3Replies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2015, 05:35 AM
- By loveseyecandy in forum Apple WatchReplies: 2Last Post: 10-17-2015, 02:05 PM
- By Danny Long2 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 8Last Post: 10-17-2015, 11:15 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2015, 05:40 AM