notificatin bar is stuck and wont scroll back up
I have an iPhone 6 and I scrolled my notification bar down and now it is stuck on 7/8 of the screen it wont scroll up. I have log in with my finger print and scroll my control center up but I cant power off my phone it wont let me slide the screen it slides the notification bar instead.
- 10-11-2015, 11:53 AM #2
- 06-24-2016, 06:58 AM #3
- 07-13-2016, 04:42 AM #4
Re: My notification bar is stuck and won't scroll back up, how can I fix this?
I have this same problem but I can not use hard reset because my home button doesn't work. I have assisstive touch on and I tried hard resetting it with the home button on that but it didn't work. I tried clicking on an app notification that came up in hopes that it would get rid of it and open the app but no such luck.
- 10-16-2016, 09:40 PM #5
- 12-12-2016, 07:27 PM #6
- 12-12-2016, 07:29 PM #7
- By dkeven in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 45Last Post: 04-06-2016, 04:43 PM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum OS X El Capitan (10.11)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-08-2015, 11:26 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2015, 09:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2015, 03:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2015, 09:28 PM