- iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Has anyone had this happen to them at a Apple Store?
Okay so I brought my phone into the apple store because my screen was cracked (I don't believe in apple care) so I went and asked the lady how much is it to fix the screen and she told me $179 CDN so I walked away. I came back about 3 days later spoke to another Apple employee and he told me since they're repair machine wasn't compatible with iOS 9 (Don't know what that has to do with my screen) he would replace my entire device (thank the lord) for only $139 does anyone else have any weird stories like that?
- 10-06-2015, 10:02 PM #2
Re: Has anyone had this happen to them at a Apple Store?
Perhaps their standard course of action is to replace the screen using their machine, but if it (the machine) is broken, they revert to plan B, which is to replace the phone with a refurb model. I can't explain the iOS9 remark. Maybe she was having a bad day...
- 10-06-2015, 10:08 PM #3
- 10-07-2015, 06:06 PM #5
- By gmagnes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2015, 04:02 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2015, 07:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 2Last Post: 10-06-2015, 08:53 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-06-2015, 04:52 PM