Contact Groups on IPhone 6
Just received an iPhone 6 as gift, on my previous phone I has contact Groups (outlook) for close family, work, close friends. I have tried to GROUP contacts on this phone, but not seem to be successful. I have even tried on Apple Suport, but no good resolution... Can some one help me?
- 10-05-2015, 03:57 PM #2iMore Genius
- 14,252 Posts
Re: Contact Groups on IPhone 6
All. you have to do under Contacts is select groups and select Outlook, Then under your message text is to add all contacts from your contacts app and send a text which will keep those contacts until you remove 1,2 or others or none.
- 10-05-2015, 05:11 PM #3
- 10-05-2015, 06:23 PM #4
- By amyf27 in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 04:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2015, 03:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2015, 03:19 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 02:46 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2015, 02:00 PM