- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Will I need to pay taxes or other services if I buy iPhone abroad
I am from Cambodia which is located on the South East Asia.
I don't want to buy iPhone 6s plus in my country because the cost is too high and On november I will have a trip to visit Hong Kong which is i think it is a good chance for me to look for iPhone there because It might be cheaper so the question is If i buy there will i need to pay for taxes at the airport and any other services or not.
One more thing If you guide know the exact price in Hong Kong for iPhone 6s plus it will be nice.
Sela Hin Mr.
- By punterab80 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 10-05-2015, 02:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 07:36 AM
- By The_Prodigy1982 in forum iTunesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 07:31 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2015, 06:05 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 10-05-2015, 04:30 AM