Phone Freezing?

Gtech21

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
I don't know if this is only me but has anyone noticed excessive freezing using the iPhone 6 on iOS 9.0.2?

As stated above try a hard reset by holding both the power and home button simultaneously until you see the apple appear. If that does not help do a backup, import your photos, and restore your device.

If restoring does not help I would wipe the device and reinstall the IOS fresh (then setup as a new phone). Do not restore from a backup at this point.

I have noticed my 6 plus does not transition as smoothly with IOS 9.0.2 than my 6S. So I'm actually going to wipe my 6 plus and start fresh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MB64

Trusted Member
Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed the same thing. My fingerprint doesn't work S well, serious lagging , freezing on certain apps, I just did a hard reset. If it continues I'll do s restore later. I'm on a 6 plus but I also have a 6 and although the 6 has issues as well, not as bad.

St_Deborah

Banned
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Terrible freezing and it's weird for me bc I'm not used to my iPhone freezing pretty much at all - it kind of reminds me of my old androids.
At first I thought it was just my Facebook app going crazy, but It didn't take me long to realize it's everything. I've chalked it up to being the update.
I really hope they fix it soon; I came to the platform to get away from things like that and would like to enjoy a seamless experience.

clouds0222

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
My regular 6 has been having issues since I updated the software to 9.0, and then the two following updates as well. It freezes, apps crash, it's slow, you name it. Done a hard reset countless times and wiped it and started over as a new phone. Works fine for a brief time then starts the issues again. I've started using my 6 Plus as my daily device and it has none of those issues. My regular 6 was great before the new software.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Having same issues on my 6s. Apparently, the 9.1 public beta helps with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2