Downgrading from iOS 9.1 Public Beta to iOS9
I stupidly loaded my iPhone 6 & iPad Air 2 with the iOS 9.1 Beta 2 software...and, although my phone is running smoothly, my iPad has apps crashing & it's acting wonky.
How can I get rid of the 9.1 Beta and load the real-deal iOS9?
I've deleted my Public Beta profile on both devices...but when I connect to iTunes, it still says that my 9.1 OS is the most recent software update. I can't figure out how to force it to load iOS9.
I need some help here...
- 09-30-2015, 02:42 PM #2
- 09-30-2015, 02:58 PM #3
Re: Downgrading from iOS 9.1 Public Beta to iOS9
Actually found I had to put phone & pad in recovery mode and do a force feed OS restore via iTunes, which loaded 9.0.2. Everything worked great...now I just need to update to 9.0.3...
Kinda felt like an ***** for a while. But...it's not the first time.
- By iMore Question in forum Game CenterReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2015, 11:35 PM
- By swampbaby in forum iOS 9Replies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 05:41 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2015, 03:56 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:12 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2015, 01:40 PM