Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Nanite

1 Posts

Default Best Media player for Iphone6

I have I phone 6 model. Recently i have installed Vlc media player on that phone. but i am not satisfied with that. Because sound is too low to hear. I need to know which is the best media player for I phone 6..? Can you give any suggestion?
    iMore Genius

20,842 Posts

Default Re: Best Media player for Iphone6

Just use iTunes compatible media formats and the stock apps should be just fine.
    iMore Beginner

66 Posts

PlayerXtreme Media player is a pretty solid media player. I have been using it for a while now.
    iMore Nanite

8 Posts

iMore Nanite

5 Posts

Default Re: What is the Best Media player for iPhone6?

I used to watch videos, films and seasons on my iPad/iPhone by downloading them.But sometimes I am not able to watch everything just because of the different formats. I have searched many media player applications on iTunes but could not find a perfect player that cater all my needs. Once my friend told me a media player named ''PlayerXtreme. I have download it and it impressed me a lot. It can play all my formats and any video design I throw at it.This application is pass code/finger print protected and it plays all the audio/video formats including online streaming.I have been using this app on my iPhone from last couple of years and I'm totally satisfied with this app
    Last edited by Alan Bill; 08-26-2016 at 05:00 AM.