- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Iphone 6 IOS 9 says its not backing up to Icloud but it is
Iphone 6 IOS says its not backing up to Icloud but it is
I downloaded IOS9 and when I go to back up to Icloud, it says " The last backup could not be completed"
Last back up was yesterday at 7:50pm
I just went into notes and added a Test 9/18 note and then backed up. When I went into Icloud, the test 9/18 note is there.
Why is it saying the back up could not be completed?
- 09-18-2015, 01:24 PM #2
- 25,057 Posts
- 10-03-2015, 04:54 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: My iPhone 6 iOS 9 says its not backing up to iCloud but it is, why is it saying that the backup
Patient...you're kidding me right? That is your Apple Ambassador response to this issue. Come'on buddy there's more to it than that, it's been doing this for days now.
Has nothing to do with any servers updating, it's a bug. I've tested and the backups are working (add a dummy contact and verify it's existence in your iCloud contacts as a test), however the iPhone will show that the backup was not completed and then show the last back up you did before the bug was introduced. Look for another update from Apple to overcome yet more "SH&T" programming by the Genius Bar. LOL
Last edited by AppleCanSuck; 10-03-2015 at 05:08 PM.
- By LFord64 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2015, 06:07 AM
My iPhone 6 iOS says its not backing up to iCloud but it is, why is it saying that the backup can not be completed?By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 4Last Post: 09-19-2015, 06:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2015, 05:37 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-18-2015, 11:32 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-18-2015, 11:30 AM