Where are my contacts
My wife has just got an I phone 6' she has given me her old I phone which is a 5, vodafone have given me a micro sim for it but I still have no contacts come through. Any advice please. Ps we are both dinosaurs!
- Best AnswerSep 11 2015 | 1:42 pm EDT
I'm afraid your contacts are extinct.(See what I did there?)
Try turning on contacts in iCloud. But be aware, this will only work if you had contacts enabled before on an iPhone / iPad .
- 09-11-2015, 01:42 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2015, 03:48 AM
- By rgm1266 in forum iPhone 6Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2015, 10:37 PM
- By AlexJ92 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2015, 09:49 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 06:36 AM
- By Spadoukie in forum iPhone 5Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2015, 04:47 AM