My IPhone 6 won't turn back on after being plugged in to be charged
I have WIFI and I can play games on my IPhone 6 but mostly my grandson has been using my phone to do so. Is this damaging the phone?
- 08-22-2015, 05:25 AM #2iMore Genius
- 4,772 Posts
Re: My IPhone 6 won't turn back on after being plugged in to be charged
Not at all. Plug your phone into your computer and launch iTunes. See if it recognises it.
Also do a reset by holding power and home button simultaneously until the Apple logo appears.
Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6️️️️️
- By dreamception in forum IntroductionsReplies: 15Last Post: 09-23-2015, 09:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2015, 11:55 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2015, 01:42 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Original iPad miniReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2015, 01:41 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 10:52 PM