Storage is full in my iPhone 6, but it's not!
I keep getting messages that my storage is nearly full, and it's now not allowing me to send/receive texts consistently. I deleted the majority of my photos, but it's still showing that it's full. I don't have music or videos on my phone. The photos were the biggest issue that's still showing as full, but I have very few on there now.
I have reset the phone several times now and it's still not working.
- 08-20-2015, 12:48 PM #2
- 08-20-2015, 01:20 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Re: Storage is full in my iPhone 6, but it's not!
It's not my iCLOUD, that shows I have 4.9 GB available. My main storage shows that I have used 55.9 GB with 0 bytes available. When I tap to manage storage, it shows Photos at the top with 15.7 GB used in my library, but that has to be wrong since I deleted most of them.
- 08-20-2015, 02:03 PM #4
- 08-20-2015, 03:20 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2015, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2015, 11:38 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2015, 10:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2015, 09:24 AM