Storage is full in my iPhone 6, but it's not! What should I do?

I

iMore Question

Storage is full in my iPhone 6, but it's not!

I keep getting messages that my storage is nearly full, and it's now not allowing me to send/receive texts consistently. I deleted the majority of my photos, but it's still showing that it's full. I don't have music or videos on my phone. The photos were the biggest issue that's still showing as full, but I have very few on there now.

I have reset the phone several times now and it's still not working.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Storage is full in my iPhone 6, but it's not!

Are you sure you're not getting a message about iCloud storage?? That's not the same as device storage... they're two different things.

mtraver3773

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site

It's not my iCLOUD, that shows I have 4.9 GB available. My main storage shows that I have used 55.9 GB with 0 bytes available. When I tap to manage storage, it shows Photos at the top with 15.7 GB used in my library, but that has to be wrong since I deleted most of them.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

It's not my iCLOUD, that shows I have 4.9 GB available. My main storage shows that I have used 55.9 GB with 0 bytes available. When I tap to manage storage, it shows Photos at the top with 15.7 GB used in my library, but that has to be wrong since I deleted most of them.

If it's photos, you might read this and try it.
http://forums.imore.com/showthread.php?t=327768
See if this works.

mtraver3773

Aug 20, 2015
Visit site

The link says that I don't have permission to access the page.

But, I just found a forum regarding phantom photos and that did the trick! Thanks!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR