Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree203Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

I have started this thread as I am new here and do a lot of custom wallpapers for Apple devices. Please feel free to post here with request such as resizing or changes to other wallpapers. I will give it my best attempt. Below is a sample of some of the custom work I have done over the years. Please feel free to use them if you so desire. Or put in your own request. Happy to be here and hope you like my work. Please remember I do work weekends, so my time is very limited during that period. Thank you!

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.png
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-7.png
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-10.jpg

Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

Do you have these for the iPhone 6 Plus? 1080x1920
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  

Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Do you have these for the iPhone 6 Plus? 1080x1920
    Well fine sir, good to see you on the other side. I have some of them in the 1080 x 1920 size, but have not had time to post them as of yet. I will be starting a 6 Plus thread tomorrow. Is there any particular ones you are looking for? As I have the PSD files for all of the walls I post, I can certainly make them if I do not currently have them already made. Very easy and little time involved. On my way to work for the evening, but will be able to discuss it further with you tomorrow during the day.
    Ledsteplin likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

Thanks so much. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. If you come across any girly but still kick *** wallpapers, please do post them. For example pink girly skull, or anything with guns. I play Battlefield so anything to do with online gaming. I am not really a flower and clouds kinda gal. Can't wait. And thank you
    blackmagicwoman likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #5  

Quote Originally Posted by JaneGI View Post
    Thanks so much. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. If you come across any girly but still kick *** wallpapers, please do post them. For example pink girly skull, or anything with guns. I play Battlefield so anything to do with online gaming. I am not really a flower and clouds kinda gal. Can't wait. And thank you
    No problem. I am currently working on organizing myself for the forums. But if you come across something you like as well and want it modified or it needs to be resized, please do not hesitate to post it here and I will give it my best shot at making it a decent wall for you. I am not just posting things here that I have done. I am also taking request to modify images found on the net. Got your first request though and will start to put together a few ideas over the weekend while I am at work.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

Wow. Thanks a lot. You are a rock star!!!
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  

Wow. Thanks a lot. You are a rock star!!!
    Was kicking around with the girly skulls since I finally got some time. Here are two that I came up with for you. Hope they are to your liking. Will continue on with some other ideas as well.

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

Oh my word. They are amaaaaazing. Thanks so much!!!
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #9  

Oh my word. They are amaaaaazing. Thanks so much!!!
    You're welcome. Glad you like.
  10. Thread AuthorThread Author   #10  

Adding some more. Also taking request should you have any. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-7.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-9.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-10.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg  

Last edited by firedept10; 08-28-2015 at 11:43 AM.
  11. Thread AuthorThread Author   #11  

Some more for your pleasure. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.png  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-7.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-8.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-9.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-10.png  

Cindy_2029 likes this.
    J2n
    iMore Newbie

Can someone help me photoshop the first Husky with the same effects/filter as the second one?

13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #13  

Quote Originally Posted by J2n View Post
    Can someone help me photoshop the first Husky with the same effects/filter as the second one?

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...929988e482.jpg

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08...46e190f362.jpg
    Here you go. Please let me know if you like it or if you would like any chnges. More than happy to change if you require.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png  
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #14  

Some more for your enjoyment!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.png  

Shanicenicolle likes this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #15  

Please feel free to use or request some!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-7.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-8.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-10.png  

16. Thread AuthorThread Author   #16  

For anyone's use. Enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png  
    Cindy_2029 likes this.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #17  

For anyone's use. Enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2-1.40.46-pm.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3-1.40.46-pm.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #18  

Some more for your use.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1a.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

Hi there. I wonder if it will be possible to resize these for iphone 6. Thanks in advance iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-imoreappimg_20150909_104924.jpgiPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-imoreappimg_20150909_104931.jpgiPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-imoreappimg_20150909_104938.jpgiPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-imoreappimg_20150909_104945.jpgiPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-imoreappimg_20150909_104952.jpgiPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-imoreappimg_20150909_104958.jpg
    mkqwert likes this.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #20  

Hi there. I wonder if it will be possible to resize these for iphone 6. Thanks in advance

Here they are per your request. Some cropping had to happen due to the images being in landscape and going to portrait. Hope they are to your liking, but do not hesitate to request changes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.png  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.png  
    Spencerdl and JOey811 like this.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

Thanks. Not sure if it's just me. But I can't see the resized walls? All I see is your post saying it's done with some cropping etc. But ai cant see the actual pics ? Thanks
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts

Ignore that, I can see them now... Thank you so much, really appreciate it
    Have a fantastic day
    firedept10 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Hey. do you have a nice backgrounds (girly rose/3d abstract) that may fit to a red case?

thank you!
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #24  

Quote Originally Posted by JOey811 View Post
    Hey. do you have a nice backgrounds (girly rose/3d abstract) that may fit to a red case?

thank you!
    Here are several girly rose/3d abstract backgrounds per your request. Hope they are to your liking. Please do not hesitate to ask for further request. Will be my pleasure. Enjoy them!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-7.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-8.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

Thank you very much !
    May you have more like the 2 last ones? thanks in advance
    Last edited by JOey811; 09-11-2015 at 03:07 PM.
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast