Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 260
Like Tree253Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #126  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nekodog View Post
    Just Dino the animated cartoon character, no other characters needed. As far as background, your imagination and magic always comes up with some impressive ideas...as long as it's not white, kind of boring. Thank you in advance!
    Thanks for the kind words. Here is a starting point for us. I have done different positions and sizes for you to test on your phone. Please let me know if the background is okay or if you want something different. Happy to try other things if you wish.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-5.jpg  

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-6.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  2. #127  
    nekodog's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    24 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Awww wow, perfect! Background works! Thanks for your time and effort! Now I just need to find that hat I once saw a kid wearing a few years back...hah!
    firedept10 likes this.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #128  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by nekodog View Post
    Awww wow, perfect! Background works! Thanks for your time and effort! Now I just need to find that hat I once saw a kid wearing a few years back...hah!
    You're welcome. Happy to do them for you!
  4. #129  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Hi there firedept10
    Wonder if you can help again please, see the the pic below. I am using it as my lock screen, but was wondering if it will be possible to add GI Jane just above the girl? But still below the time??
    Thanks a stack in advance
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160329_101550.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	104377
    Tobias Schmitz likes this.
  5. #130  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Here is the pic
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160329_101644.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	104378
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #131  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneGI View Post
    Here is the pic
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160329_101644.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	104378
    Here you go. Please let me know if you would like the font or pattern changed. Not a problem to change at all. I also have many fonts to choose from. Did three colour variations for you. Please let me know and thank you!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png  
    Spencerdl and SABRIAN70 like this.
  7. #132  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here you go. Please let me know if you would like the font or pattern changed. Not a problem to change at all. I also have many fonts to choose from. Did three colour variations for you. Please let me know and thank you!
    OH
    MY
    Word
    You are da man !!!!!
    Thank you so so much, I love love love it

    Can't thank you enough, the font is perfect, the camo and just everything
    You Rock !!!

    Thank you
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #133  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneGI View Post
    OH
    MY
    Word
    You are da man !!!!!
    Thank you so so much, I love love love it

    Can't thank you enough, the font is perfect, the camo and just everything
    You Rock !!!

    Thank you
    You're so welcome! Thanks a bunch for the kind words, they are really appreciated. You have a great day now!
  9. #134  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    You're so welcome! Thanks a bunch for the kind words, they are really appreciated. You have a great day now!
    I literally cannot stop smiling or looking at
    My sweet lock screen. Really. Its so well done. I am a bit of a gamer girl and no shocker. My alias is GI Jane. So anything with guns. Tanks. Specially sniper rifles. Camo and army and I'm in my happy place. This is just perfect. Thanks again and have a great day. Its pretty much bed time in South Africa. So good night from my side
    SABRIAN70 and firedept10 like this.
  10. #135  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Hey, @firedept10, is it possible you can fit and size this for the 6/6s, Standard view?
  11. #136  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Hey, @firedept10, is it possible you can fit and size this for the 6/6s, Standard view?
    http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...4662c2bd56.jpg
    Thanks so much guys!!!
    firedept10 likes this.
  12. #137  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneGI View Post
    Thanks so much guys!!!
    Hopefully he can swing it! I have faith!
    firedept10 likes this.
  13. #138  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Hopefully he can swing it! I have faith!
    Oh me too. Will bet my iPhone on it. He can pretty much do anything. Made me the coolest GI JANE wallpaper. Luuuuving it
    firedept10 likes this.
  14. Thread AuthorThread Author   #139  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ledsteplin View Post
    Hopefully he can swing it! I have faith!
    Thank You!

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneGI View Post
    Oh me too. Will bet my iPhone on it. He can pretty much do anything. Made me the coolest GI JANE wallpaper. Luuuuving it
    Thank you both. Here it is all set for the iPhone 6/6s Standard View. Have tested for fit on my 6. Enjoy!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.png  
    Ledsteplin likes this.
  15. #140  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thank You!



    Thank you both. Here it is all set for the iPhone 6/6s Standard View. Have tested for fit on my 6. Enjoy!!!
    Thank you so much. Never doubted you for a second. You guys are just amaaaaze balls!!
    firedept10 likes this.
  16. #141  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Absolutely perfect. Thanks Led And Fire
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160331_082643.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	104468
    firedept10 likes this.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #142  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JaneGI View Post
    Absolutely perfect. Thanks Led And Fire
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	iMoreAppImg_20160331_082643.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	155.2 KB 
ID:	104468
    You're always welcome, but you already knew that! And a special thanks to Ledsteplin for supplying the wall!
  18. #143  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,019 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,719 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Any chance I could get this wallpaper with with a gold border around the apps? Yes, this is for a 6S, I switched the other day to a gold 6S.

  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #144  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by metllicamilitia View Post
    Any chance I could get this wallpaper with with a gold border around the apps? Yes, this is for a 6S, I switched the other day to a gold 6S.
    Per your request. Have tested it for fit on my 6 and it should be good. Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	105411
    iefgsks likes this.
  20. #145  
    metllicamilitia's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,019 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,719 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Per your request. Have tested it for fit on my 6 and it should be good. Thanks!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	147.4 KB 
ID:	105411
    Perfect fit, thanks.
    firedept10 likes this.
  21. #146  
    blackmagicwoman's Avatar
    iMore Elite

    Posts
    2,408 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,539 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Can I get a 6S plus?
  22. Thread AuthorThread Author   #147  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagicwoman View Post
    Can I get a 6S plus?
    Here it is for 6s Plus. Please let me know if fit is okay. I can easily adjust it if needed. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  23. #148  
    cyber cat's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    39 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    I added the G.I. Jane logo from the movie title to your picture. Hope you like it!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	735.8 KB 
ID:	105447
  24. #149  
    JaneGI's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    222 Posts
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by cyber cat View Post
    I added the G.I. Jane logo from the movie title to your picture. Hope you like it!!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	108 
Size:	735.8 KB 
ID:	105447
    Wow. Very nice thanks. I love it !!!!!
  25. #150  
    txbowhunter72's Avatar
    iMore Nanite

    Posts
    2 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Wallpaper Request Thread

    Can you make the Star Wars one for the 6S plus? The one on the first page.
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2 accessories from Pad and Quill!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
  2. Tmobile iPhone 7 not compatible with cdma.
    By krazyatom in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:31 PM
  3. Apple Talk 12: The media is the iPhone message
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
  4. Why they haven't make 32gb,128gb iPhone 7 in jet black ?
    By badboydre in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
  5. Shoot for the moon with these lunar wallpapers
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions