iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Grimley141

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
I created an account just for this! These are really nice and thank you for doing this.

Could you please create one for me and my wife (black background, silver logo/text like the Doug one in post 79)?

Just first names, Jason...one for iPhone 6 and one for iPad and Denise for iPhone 6 and iPad?

Thanks again!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I created an account just for this! These are really nice and thank you for doing this.

Could you please create one for me and my wife (black background, silver logo/text like the Doug one in post 79)?

Just first names, Jason...one for iPhone 6 and one for iPad and Denise for iPhone 6 and iPad?

Thanks again!

Now you can ask for more down the road. Especially when you upgrades phones. Here are your request. The iPad ones will not currently work on the iPad Air's, but will work on all others. I am currently working on a solution for the Air's. Enjoy and always feel free to ask for more!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    384.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 2.png
    2.png
    392.8 KB · Views: 25
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 24

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are very welcome and glad they worked for you. Looks like I am getting some more request for iPods and iPads, so may have to open threads for them. Seems the iPad Airs are my only issue currently, but I am sure I can solve that. Well enjoy them and should you want any more, please feel free to just ask.

Grimley141

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
Now you can ask for more down the road. Especially when you upgrades phones. Here are your request. The iPad ones will not currently work on the iPad Air's, but will work on all others. I am currently working on a solution for the Air's. Enjoy and always feel free to ask for more!

Thank you! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox