Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree56Likes
    iMore Newbie

Default iPhone 6 Apple Nametag Wallpaper

hi don can you please make me one with Romel's iphone with the orange tag and black letters no rope just buttons
    thanks much!
  2. Thread AuthorThread Author   #177  

Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Seth Brown1 View Post
    can you make me one please
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for your request. Could you please tell me what colour or colours you would like and what name you would like on them. Happy to do them once I have this info from you.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #178  

Quote Originally Posted by akonni View Post
    hi don can you please make me one with Romel's iphone with the orange tag and black letters no rope just buttons
    thanks much!
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for your request. Some options for you to choose from. Please let me know if I have this all to your liking. Happy to many changes.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-4.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-5.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-6.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-7.png  
    akonni likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Welcome to iMore and thank you for your request. Some options for you to choose from. Please let me know if I have this all to your liking. Happy to many changes.
    awesome!!thanks much!
    firedept10 likes this.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #180  

Quote Originally Posted by akonni View Post
    awesome!!thanks much!
    Thank you and glad you like them.
    iMore Nanite

Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone 6. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done the name tags for the iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air and a sports version which I will be posting over this coming week now that I have joined the dark side. Hope you all like my work as I hope to be doing more of it here on iMore in the coming months and years. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper.

Edit: When posting for request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Could you pleas make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It just makes it a little easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Update: Just so everyone is aware, I have many more colors than I have posted here. Please do not hesitate to ask for a different color if you do not see it posted below. Very easy for me to do custom as well.

Attachment 87959
    Attachment 87960
    Attachment 87961
    Attachment 87962
    Attachment 87963
    Attachment 87964
    Attachment 87965
    iMore Nanite

Make for me balck one 'Brown boys' iphone6
  8. Thread AuthorThread Author   #183  

Quote Originally Posted by brown143 View Post
    Make for me balck one 'Brown boys' iphone6
    Here you go. Gave you a few options to choose from. Please let me know if you want any changes. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-1a.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-2a.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-3a.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-4a.png  
    iMore Nanite

Here is one of my most popular wallpapers. It is based upon Apple's iCloud button and then turned into a name-tag to fit the lock screen of your iPhone 6. I currently have about 15 or so color variations of the tag, but can do just about any color upon request. I can also add the rope & clip or remove the rope & clip completely from it and just have the tag by itself. Please remember to be specific when asking for any request. Any name can be added as well. I have done the name tags for the iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air and a sports version which I will be posting over this coming week now that I have joined the dark side. Hope you all like my work as I hope to be doing more of it here on iMore in the coming months and years. Below are some samples to allow you to see what can be done with this wallpaper.

Edit: When posting for request, please note that I have started separate threads for the iPhone 5/5c/5s, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Could you pleas make sure you are posting in the appropriate thread. It just makes it a little easier for me when doing your request. Thank you in advance.

Update: Just so everyone is aware, I have many more colors than I have posted here. Please do not hesitate to ask for a different color if you do not see it posted below. Very easy for me to do custom as well.

Attachment 87959
    Attachment 87960
    Attachment 87961
    Attachment 87962
    Attachment 87963
    Attachment 87964
    Attachment 87965
    iMore Nanite

Hi would you please make me one with a black background and hot pink writing that says : Danita's iPhone? Thanks
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

Default iPhone 6 Apple Nametag Wallpaper

Could you make me a red one without the chain and put me an Alabama A on it and put Roll Tide !! Put the letters in white please
    Last edited by whetrick1; 05-19-2016 at 12:33 AM.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #187  

Quote Originally Posted by danitajo View Post
    Hi would you please make me one with a black background and hot pink writing that says : Danita's iPhone? Thanks
    Here is your request. Hope they are to your liking. Added some additional options for you. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-4.png  
  13. Thread AuthorThread Author   #188  

Quote Originally Posted by whetrick1 View Post
    Could you make me a red one without the chain and put me an Alabama A on it and put Roll Tide !! Put the letters in white please
    Per your request. Hope they are to your liking. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-2.png  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

Thanks they look great
    firedept10 likes this.
  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #190  

Quote Originally Posted by whetrick1 View Post
    Thanks they look great
    You're welcome!
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

I would love a silver with black writing Dee's iPhone 6
    firedept10 likes this.
  17. Thread AuthorThread Author   #192  

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetgirl38 View Post
    I would love a silver with black writing Dee's iPhone 6
    Here you go! Thank you for your request and enjoy!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-1.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-2.png  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

You are so awesome! Thanks so much!!!!!!!
    firedept10 likes this.
  19. Thread AuthorThread Author   #194  

You are so awesome! Thanks so much!!!!!!!
    You're welcome!
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

Here is your request. Hope they are to your liking. Added some additional options for you. Thank you.
    Would love this one to just say Dee
    firedept10 likes this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #196  

Would love this one to just say Dee
    Got me! Normally I just automatically do them. Apologies for missing it, but here they are. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-4.png  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

As I said, you are super awesome....but I think I confused you with what I said...I like the black and purple one you did for Danita and meant to request a black and purple one that said Dee for myself.....this one is great too though...thanks xo!
    firedept10 likes this.
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #198  

As I said, you are super awesome....but I think I confused you with what I said...I like the black and purple one you did for Danita and meant to request a black and purple one that said Dee for myself.....this one is great too though...thanks xo!
    I'll get right on them. Give me a few minutes.
  24. Thread AuthorThread Author   #199  

I got it now. Here are some options for you. Thanks for being patient. I appreciate that!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-3.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-4.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-5.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-6.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-1.png  

iPhone 6/6s/7 Apple Nametag Wallpaper-2.png  
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    188 Global Posts

You are kind, spectacular and awesome. Thank you so so very very much
    firedept10 likes this.
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast