New iPhone 6 keeps asking for voicemail password and I don't know what it is
Can not access voicemail, do not know/remember having set up a password
- 08-08-2015, 12:57 PM #2iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: New iPhone 6 keeps asking for voicemail password and I don't know what it is
You can change the password by going to Settings > Phone > Change Voicemail Password; however, if you don't remember it, you might need to go to your carrier's website and look for voicemail help.
Also, you might want to try the last 4 digits of your phone number.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-08-2015, 04:10 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2015, 04:03 PM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2015, 01:09 PM
- By SnapThrow in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 08-08-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2015, 11:09 AM