Who's planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6S?

TwitchyPuppy

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
Yep! Unless you are with WIND (which covers the Greater Toronto Area only, without roaming), living in Quebdc makes you have 1GB of data for $55/month. I have seen 6GB between $89,95 and $104,95/month depending on the carrier (with unlimited Canada (and sometimes USA) wide calls, caller ID, voicemail and such. The usual).

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
The main reason I am considering getting a 6S is so my wife could have Apple Pay instead of the 5S she has now. That being said, I like my 128GB 6 so much that I'll probably just get her a 64GB 6S, as she doesn't have all the music on it that I do.

As to Apple Pay - last week I was away from home without my debit card, and went the whole week just using my Apple Pay and the Starbucks app to pay for things. Kind of nice!

Similar experience with Apple Pay. I was on a road trip down to Florida and back and pretty much did Apple Pay all the way.

Notable exception Versailles Cuban Restaurant in Miami. They don't support it.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, SEXY, AWESOME Gold 128G iPhone 6 while I wait for my NEW AWESOME GORGEOUS SEXY 128GB iPhone 6s Plus in Rose Gold

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR