Who's planning on upgrading to the iPhone 6S?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Upgrade

I have to wait for another 13 months to renew my subscription with my carrier. So I'll go with the iPhone 7

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

Wife and I have owned every iPhone since the 3G. We work hard and don't blow money on just anything so hopefully we upgrade. Just some unexpected expenses came up this year so we'll see when September comes around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

Wife and I have owned every iPhone since the 3G. We work hard and don't blow money on just anything so hopefully we upgrade. Just some unexpected expenses came up this year so we'll see when September comes around.

I know you will get it just like you know I'm going to upgrade also lol

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site

I'm planning on upgrading, but college tuition needs to be payed for as well lol. I'm planning on having enough, but we'll see once September rolls around. :)

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

I know you will get it just like you know I'm going to upgrade also lol

I want to but I need the wife to give the green light. Not sure she will. Just expensive since I'm always having to buy 2.

duckduckgoose

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site

I want to but I need the wife to give the green light. Not sure she will. Just expensive since I'm always having to buy 2.

Why not upgrade in opposite years? Would cut down on the need for a huge payment every time.

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site

Not I. I just got the 6 this past April, and I won't be able to upgrade until at least August of 2016, which by then I may as well wait until the next new thing comes out, and get it when released for a change. :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As of today, I don't have any plans on upgrading to the iPhone 6S, but of course, that could change...;)

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I upgrade every year on launch day. No reason for me not to once again although I will say my excitement level is tempered compared to last year. The S series never brings me the same level of enthusiasm.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
no doubt about it .. i can sell my 6 plus to cover most of the cost anyways and if i use another lines upgrade i might make money lol

Davyo

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Wow,,,,, so many comments about not being able to upgrade due to contracts and cost,,, obviously most of you are not on T-Mobile,,, I'm grandfathered in with TM's original Jump program so I'm really golden, but even their new Jump programs totally blow away ATT, Sprint and Verizon, none of which offer deals that even come close to what TM offers.

I'm currently rockin the Note 4, when the iphone 6 and 6 Plus came out I tried both out for a few days at home and returned both and went back to my Note 4,,, the N4 camera destroyed the iPhones cameras, it wasn't even a fair contest !!!!!!

But with the claimed new improvements to the 6s series cameras I'm guna give the 6s another shot as I prefer iOS over Androids OS and also LOVE my iPads.

I'm also bummed that Samsung is going with the glass back and sealed so you can't access the battery or use an SD card anymore.

If the iphone 6s camera is as good or better than my N4 camera the 6s will become my new daily driver,,,, just not sure if I'll get the 6s or 6s Plus,, I'm kinda wanting to scale down from carrying around a phablet all day,,,,, sure will miss that S pen though.

Cheers
Davyo

Skiwis

May 23, 2015
Visit site
I tend to skip the "s" releases. I feel it is crossing the line of being too keen on staying current vs usefulness. My Wife got my iPhone 5 when I got my 6 and she is more than happy with that after the 4, which makes me think about how much we really need the newest models.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711