What can I do about Viber deactivating my account for alleged SPAM activity?

MarwanZe

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site
Hello Folks.
3 days ago , viber deactivate my account automatically , after I try to activate it again , but an error appears "invalid number"
After a lot of searches , I've open a ticket in viber support the answer was :

"Hello Marwan,

Your number was blocked on Viber because it was reported as a source of spam or as a result of unusual activity. The account has been automatically added to a block list and can not be unblocked.

No further information is available at this time. Please do not reply to this e-mail."

I really didnt spam any one ...
I sent them 6 tickets , the same answer each time...
I think there is template message they save , and send me each time... they even dont read the ticket.
what I have to do ?
please help me.
PS I'm using iPhone 6 with 8.4 iOS installed on it.
Thanks.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: Viber block my account

Ask people to use other services like Whatsapp, Facebook Messenger iMessage and many more.

I use by far whatsapp the most and FB messenger for people whose number I don't have

MarwanZe

Jul 25, 2015
Visit site

my dear Tartarus,
I'm using viber to call my business partners overseas ..... a lot of them using only viber.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

If it's that important, you'll have to use a different number and possibly a different IP address. When I set up Microsoft's OneDrive, they did me like that. Said it was unusual activity. I have no idea what I had done that was unusual. Keep after them about it. Explain to them what you were doing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2