Question about recording apps for iPhone 6/6+?

Sukiyaki

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Question about recording apps for i-phone 6/6+

Are there recording apps available that will let you record phone calls and save to cloud or something so you can listen to them without the phone? I have a friend whose husband is reciting her phone calls back to her word for word. We are in different states so I can't look at the phone directly, and she isn't familiar with it enough to know if there are icons appearing that were not there before. She is the only one I know with an i-phone so I don't know who else to ask. TIA.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
Question about recording apps for i-phone 6/6+

It only works for outgoing calls though. A simple search for Call recording in the app store yields many more apps.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Re: Question about recording apps for i-phone 6/6+

She can restore her phone as new. That would remove any spyware. She would need to back everything up first.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site

Oh. I think I got the question mixed up. In that case, her husband is probably recording her calls using his phone. It's probably the case if it's an android phone.

Sukiyaki

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site

Thanks. I was trying to get an idea of what software is available to record and listen elsewhere so she could check the apps on her phone. I didn't ask what phone he was using but she said they have the fingerprint unlock feature so I figured they were both iphones, but I'm not sure. We're just trying to figure out how he is doing it. She said it doesn't matter if the calls are made away or near the home. I asked if she connects her phone to her pc, she said no, but she didn't sound sure. My phone will connect to my pc using wireless.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods