is iphone6s on the horizon any leaks on what might be in there. IE battery,size mainly battery
the 6 I will get maybe though the day but if I use GPS forget about it I'm down to 20% or less at 5
between that and email calls texting
- 07-14-2015, 04:49 PM #2
This is worth a read:
The iPhone 6s might offer LTE speeds of up to 300Mbps | iMore
- 07-14-2015, 04:52 PM #3
- 07-14-2015, 05:19 PM #5
- 07-14-2015, 09:14 PM #6
- 07-14-2015, 09:34 PM #7
- 07-14-2015, 11:20 PM #8
The battery life in my 6 is great, but the 6+ is even better. I don't think we'll see increased battery sizes, but with the focus on efficiency in iOS 9 and the A9 chip, I bet we'll see battery battery life out of both phones.
- 07-16-2015, 09:30 AM #9
I wonder if it will get that new touchy feely stuff Apple has been using with the new track pads ?
I am sure it will get a boost to 2 gig of ram because of the new multitasking features of iOS 9. I am not one of those RAM crazies, but I can't see them not implementing all features of iOS 9 on their newest flagship device.
- 07-19-2015, 05:45 PM #10
- By melmurphy in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2015, 08:51 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 07-14-2015, 10:07 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2015, 06:00 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-08-2015, 06:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2015, 03:44 PM