Adding calendar event error message on iPhone6
When adding a New Event to the Calendar on the iPhone6, I get an error message "Cannot Save Event - That event does not belong to that event store." Why does this happen? How are events added to the calendar?
- 07-11-2015, 02:16 PM #2
- 25,075 Posts
Re: Adding calendar event error message on iPhone6
Welcome to iMore! Try this:
1. Swipe the Calendar app out of the multitasking trey.
2. Do a hard reset. (Reboot phone).
3. Check all your Caledar Settings in Settings >Mail, Contacts and Calendar > Calendar. Make sure you have the correct Calendar set to default.
Then try again to set an event.
Go to the Calendar > tap the + in top right corner. Enter event and info. Be sure to tap "Done" when finished.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-11-2015, 12:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 11:23 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 10:06 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-11-2015, 05:43 AM