I lost my iPhone 6.
my iphone 6 was stolen and the person that stole it changed the sim card.... what can i do to locate the phone or even call the phone
- 07-10-2015, 03:55 PM #2
- 07-10-2015, 04:46 PM #3
- 07-10-2015, 06:06 PM #4
- 5,265 Posts
Re: I lost my iPhone 6.
If you had find your iphone on then the phone is useless to them. If you send the wipe command from icloud.com then when the phone comes back up it will require your AppleID and PW to turn off the activation lock.
They wont be able to remove your Apple ID without the password either so no matter what they are stuck.
- 07-10-2015, 06:16 PM #5
- By Tolulope Obe in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 4Last Post: 07-25-2015, 09:59 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2015, 03:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-10-2015, 02:22 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2015, 02:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2015, 02:09 PM