Decided to sell my iPhone 6 for the 6+

DudeThatsErin

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
[redacted]After switching to Apple Music from Spotify I'm wanting to have a bigger screen for all of my media consumption so that means I want the 5.5 6+ hence why I am selling this iPhone 6. :)

Has anyone else switched to the 6+?? What did you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:

hoho

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
When they both came out I tried a week and half of the 6 and then went to the 6+ to see which I would like more. After a week of use I never went back. I never thought I would want phablet sized phone before the plus. I love the battery and screen size. (I also watched the Copa America on it yesterday, looked great on the 5.5" display)

The only con I have is its more slippery than the 6 since it has more aluminum on the bigger phone. I bought a Dbrand skin on it and that's made it easier to grip. I hate cases on my phone. Other than that, it's great.

I think you'll be happy with your decision overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I switched to the plus twice. Longest I lasted was 2 days. I have huge hands and even still I couldn't stand that I was not able to reach the upper left corner one handed with my thumb. So many things were a stretch one handed and I refuse to have to shift the phone in my hand just to make it work. I realize there are times you can swipe to get to the next screen, or use the double tap feature, but I found I was continually having to think about my next move without just mindlessly doing it.

There are many, many who have switched from the 6 to the 6 plus and love it. It is a fantastic device and I imagine you will love it. I personally couldn't do it. Just wasn't comfortable for me unless I was sitting down using it with two hands.

anon(1733)

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I switched from the iPhone 6 to the 6 plus and loved it. I then switched back to Android for a bit and returned to a iPhone 6 again since I had one available. I am now trying to get another plus.

The plus for me was fantastic both in screen size and battery. The 6 is very nice but I enjoy the plus more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
[redacted]After switching to Apple Music from Spotify I'm wanting to have a bigger screen for all of my media consumption so that means I want the 5.5 6+ hence why I am selling this iPhone 6. :)

Has anyone else switched to the 6+?? What did you guys think?

[WARN]Please do not advertise in this thread. Thanks[/WARN]

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234