How can I get off of the start screen (Apple logo)?

KatesMom

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Stuck with start screen (Apple logo)

Hi, now I have my lovely new iPhone since a few weeks. I realised some small hickups, like the apple logo appearing for no reason on the screen and then all was ok within 2 seconds with what I was doing before. Sometimes it got quite hot.
Now I made a reset of all data (delete my iPhone)...
And now the start screen with the logo is all I get and a phone that is really getting hot very quickly.
Anyone got that problem, too? I will have to send it in, or does anyone have a solution for me to get my phone to life again?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Re: Stuck with start screen (Apple logo)

Is try the old dfu mode fix. Hold both home and power button down for like 10 seconds and see if it snaps out of its funk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site

Try putting it in DFU mode hooking it up to your computer or Mac and doing a factory restore from there, it should fix your problem. If that doesn't help take it to your local Apple Store and they could take care of you. Hope this help

KatesMom

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Thank you both very much. After some attempts that failed I now git it back, it just restores from iCloud. Again, thanks for your help. Felt strange without my phone since one and a half days 😉

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro