- iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Stuck with start screen (Apple logo)
Hi, now I have my lovely new iPhone since a few weeks. I realised some small hickups, like the apple logo appearing for no reason on the screen and then all was ok within 2 seconds with what I was doing before. Sometimes it got quite hot.
Now I made a reset of all data (delete my iPhone)...
And now the start screen with the logo is all I get and a phone that is really getting hot very quickly.
Anyone got that problem, too? I will have to send it in, or does anyone have a solution for me to get my phone to life again?
- 07-05-2015, 07:29 AM #2
- 07-05-2015, 09:07 AM #3
- 1,278 Posts
Re: Stuck with start screen (Apple logo)
Try putting it in DFU mode hooking it up to your computer or Mac and doing a factory restore from there, it should fix your problem. If that doesn't help take it to your local Apple Store and they could take care of you. Hope this help
- By iphone5s in forum Apple WatchReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2015, 09:38 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2015, 10:54 AM
- By thirdday2002 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 07-05-2015, 10:11 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2015, 06:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2015, 08:03 PM