- iMore Beginner
- 58 Posts
Front camera lens shifted again
So the front camera lens shifted again, making the crescent moon shape. I just got this same problem fixed a few weeks ago and now it's back and I don't know why. I'm not going to bother fixing it anymore, it's small and barely noticeable. Plus it Doesn't affect the front camera. I have gone to the Apple Store many times to fix my iPhone 6 with many different kinds of defects. I'm pretty bummed because I've always had great iPhones with no defects at all. Iphone 6 though, has had so many defects. I'm wondering, does anyone have the crescent moon on their front camera lens? And if you do or did, did you bother fixing it or just left it the way it is?
Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
- 07-04-2015, 03:30 PM #2
- 07-04-2015, 09:38 PM #3
- 07-05-2015, 08:11 PM #4
Re: Front camera lens shifted again
Mine has shifted ever so slightly over the last ~6 months, but it doesn't effect the camera at all. I'll be buying the 6s in September so I don't think it'd be worth it to take it into Apple right now and get it replaced.
In another thread, someone said that Apple doesn't know what is causing it but should have it fixed in the 6s.
- By olliegrl in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 19Last Post: 08-16-2015, 06:16 AM
- By James Falconer in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2015, 10:25 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2015, 05:30 AM
- By dvigue in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2015, 08:34 AM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-30-2015, 06:41 PM