Front camera lens shifted again

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
So the front camera lens shifted again, making the crescent moon shape. I just got this same problem fixed a few weeks ago and now it's back and I don't know why. I'm not going to bother fixing it anymore, it's small and barely noticeable. Plus it Doesn't affect the front camera. I have gone to the Apple Store many times to fix my iPhone 6 with many different kinds of defects. I'm pretty bummed because I've always had great iPhones with no defects at all. Iphone 6 though, has had so many defects. I'm wondering, does anyone have the crescent moon on their front camera lens? And if you do or did, did you bother fixing it or just left it the way it is?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zinedine

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I have the same problem on my 6 but I haven't taken it to an Apple Store to get if fixed since it doesn't affect the camera. I don't like the way it looks though.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Mine has shifted ever so slightly over the last ~6 months, but it doesn't effect the camera at all. I'll be buying the 6s in September so I don't think it'd be worth it to take it into Apple right now and get it replaced.

In another thread, someone said that Apple doesn't know what is causing it but should have it fixed in the 6s.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit