Hi all, I am newbie to apple forums or apple platform. I have few doubts before I make a purchase for iPhone6.
1) Are there any models or variants in iPhone 6 too like BlackBerry or Windows devices?
2)If the device is being said unlocked, it should come with icloud too I guess. What's the use of the icloud services?
3)I read that Apple is sending out Apple music free trail offer too. Do I need a CC to get it activated(don't have a credit card, hence asked)?
4)Is MacBook good or iMac? As I need to store around 250+Gb of storage data.
Please post any pics that can help me out in knowing more about the OS. As this will be a big move for me, iPhone, Mac book or iMac.
- 07-03-2015, 10:57 AM #2
Re: iPhone 6
1.) Wha? The iPhone comes in 2 current generation models...the iPhone 6 and the iPhone 6 Plus.
2.) iCloud is Apple's cloud storage function. iCloud is an entity on its own. Every iOS device comes with 5GB of free iCloud storage, and you can purchase more if you need it. If you don't know what cloud based storage is, I suggest you google it.
3.) There is a free trial of Apple Music, you don't have to have a CC to have an iTunes account, but you will have to have some kind of payment method on file (gift card, debit card, CC, etc)
4.) The two machines are very different...one is a notebook and the other a desktop PC. They are both "good"...storage is kind of a moot point since you can have any amount of storage (internal or external) you want on any computer, regardless of what kind it is.
...I have to suggest that you browse the forums and educate yourself a bit more before you ask further questions. Pretty much everything you're asking is just basic knowledge that has been covered a ton of times in various threads on this forum...or with a simple google search.
- 07-03-2015, 01:50 PM #3
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2015, 08:09 AM
- By marbleize in forum iPhoneReplies: 10Last Post: 07-04-2015, 07:01 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2015, 11:09 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2015, 09:55 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-03-2015, 09:12 AM