Just Bought iPhone 6, should I resell and wait for 6s?

sariflenia

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Hello guys,

I am a visitor in the US, I just bought a 6 yesterday and I love it! I was so excited so I google everything that has "iPhone 6" online. Then popped up an article about iPhone 6s rumors and upgrades (ram, camera and Force Touch) that I totally forget of Apple cycle's on releasing new iPhones.

I constantly sad and have the thought of returning this iPhone to Apple Store since it has 14 days dissatisfied return policy and I will be returning to my home country on July 17th.

My question is: Should I return this one day old iPhone 6 and just wait for iPhone 6s? As an addition, new iPhones are usuaally released in February the next year in my country so its either I buy it internationally (fly abroad to find one) or wait for another 7 months?

Thanks guys!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased the 6Plus a week ago and I'm going to keep it until the 7 comes out....I think. There will always be the next best thing coming out. I think the question is can I be satisfied with my current device for at least one year....LOL

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If you need a phone now keep the 6. That is a solid phone that will give a long time of use.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
I'd keep it, but I upgrade every year, I can't resist haha :)

You could resell it once we get really close to the 6s (sell it like the day before the iPhone 6s keynote) and then buy the 6s when it comes out. Some people do that every year and it seems to work for them :)

sariflenia

Jul 3, 2015
Visit site
Haha the thing is i am not the one that has the money to upgrade every time they release new lines. I would like to keep this phone for at least minimum two years so then i will consider buying new ones.

If i sell it later on the day before keynote, dont you think i will lose some $$ since its already used? I mean, its better to return it on a 14 days period from the day i bought it since i will get a full refund. Right?

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
So when the 6s comes out it's going to take you 7 months to get it, and then you'll be asking us if you should wait for the iPhone 7...
Know what? Be an adult, and make a decision. I do it every day ...

notescroll

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I would recommend you keep this one and sell it next year when 6s is released in your country. I think you can still get a good price to sell a second-hand 6 with great condition in your country. So finally you could spend little money using 6 for about half a year and buy a new 6s next year.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234