- Best AnswerJun 29 2015 | 5:05 pm EDT
It'll work fine. Just need to call up Verizon to activate the IMEI for CDMA legacy support.
- 06-29-2015, 04:35 PM #2iMore Genius
- 20,845 Posts
Re: Will an unlocked AT&T iPhone 6 work on Verizon?
Traditionally, devices OEMed for providers other than Verizon have NOT been activated by Verizon... however, there have been reports of people who have active Verizon iPhone SIM cards putting them in an iPhone that was on AT&T and everything working fine... caveat emptor.
- 06-29-2015, 05:05 PM #3
- 06-29-2015, 07:24 PM #5
- 06-29-2015, 08:34 PM #6
- 06-30-2015, 10:26 AM #8
Is there an app that'll let me play an entire album from music I have stored on Microsoft's OneDrive?By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-16-2015, 11:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum MusicReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 04:41 PM
iPhoto library on my MacBook Air is only showing photos taken on iPhone - digital camera photos goneBy iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 04:38 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2015, 03:05 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2015, 02:40 PM