Apple ID incorrect after restoring from DFU
I just restored my iPhone using DFU mode to 8.3 so I can jailbreak it. After restore my iPhone activation screen is showing some @hotmail account and won't take my Apple ID.
And before you go on with your "oh its a stolen phone", this phone was purchased from Sprint when it first came out and I still have the original receipt and the box. No other Apple ID was ever associated with this phone. I am the only owner that has ever used this phone. I even did a full backup before restoring and that backup was done using my actual Apple ID that i've been using since 1st Generation iPhone.
I am posting here to see if anyone has even seen a similar issue before. I have a genius bar appointment tomorrow and I'll be taking my proof with me to see what the heck is going on.
I have also removed the phones from icloud.com in both find my iphone and icloud settings.
This is beyond frustrating and I am completely lost.
Last edited by chiratsu; 06-26-2015 at 09:45 PM.
- 06-27-2015, 12:07 AM #2
- By Slammers08 in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 24Last Post: 06-30-2015, 12:52 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2015, 07:30 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-26-2015, 05:51 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2015, 04:48 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2015, 03:06 PM