Any thoughts on why I can no longer get my iPhone's camera to focus?

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I have had my 6+ for about 6 months and it has been great. Until last Friday, I was at a Baseball game and tried taking some pictures of my nephew in the outfield and when I tried to zoom in the Camera wouldn't focus. After getting home, I tried it around the backyard and tried to snap some shots of things closer and the camera just won't focus on anything.

I have an appointment with the Apple store at the end of the week. I went to the store and asked the about it and they said try to reinstall the OS, which I did but nothing changed. Has anyone heard of this and have any suggestions? I do have Apple care so I assume that they will replace the phone, but the rest of the phone is PERFECT and I would hate to have to start over if I can avoid it.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I do have a back-up, but someone told me that when they replace your phone they give you a refurbished one, Is that true?

They'll take your phone & replace the camera. My camera was doing this about a month ago. They had me back everything up first then fixed it, I received my phone back in 30 mins tops.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

anon(5061193)

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Just t wrap this up.. Brought the phone to Apple, they saw the problem, swapped out the camera, didn't help.... Swapped out the phone. The entire thing took an hour.... I love APPLE!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner