Any thoughts on why I can no longer get my iPhone's camera to focus?
I have had my 6+ for about 6 months and it has been great. Until last Friday, I was at a Baseball game and tried taking some pictures of my nephew in the outfield and when I tried to zoom in the Camera wouldn't focus. After getting home, I tried it around the backyard and tried to snap some shots of things closer and the camera just won't focus on anything.
I have an appointment with the Apple store at the end of the week. I went to the store and asked the about it and they said try to reinstall the OS, which I did but nothing changed. Has anyone heard of this and have any suggestions? I do have Apple care so I assume that they will replace the phone, but the rest of the phone is PERFECT and I would hate to have to start over if I can avoid it.
Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated
- 06-22-2015, 06:57 AM #2
- 06-22-2015, 07:15 AM #4
- 06-22-2015, 07:17 AM #5
- 06-22-2015, 07:18 AM #6
re: Any thoughts on why I can no longer get my iPhone's camera to focus?
Re: Any thoughts on why I can no longer get my iPhone's camera to focus?
Just t wrap this up.. Brought the phone to Apple, they saw the problem, swapped out the camera, didn't help.... Swapped out the phone. The entire thing took an hour.... I love APPLE!!!
- By skyf1re in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2015, 11:30 AM
- By Lala in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2015, 07:46 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2015, 06:12 AM
- By quangngaicity in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2015, 06:04 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-22-2015, 04:40 AM