iPhone 6 Dropped and Does Not Working
Hi, my mom dropped his iPhone 6 to stone today.
After, we saw phone is very hot. We went cell provider technic support. They said "Battery makes short circuit".
I connected to iTunes but nothing happened.
I tried force reboot, didn't worked.
I tried charging but didn't warmed or opened.
What we can do without going Apple Service?
Please help us
(sorry for wrong grammar / bad language)
- 06-20-2015, 02:28 PM #2Banned
- 6,101 Posts
Re: iPhone 6 Dropped and Does Not Working
Why don't you want to take it to Apple? They're the best qualified to inspect the phone and identify and remedy the problem.
- By lackster2 in forum Apple Watch Apps & GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2015, 12:54 PM
- By Jimboj in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2015, 01:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2015, 11:00 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2015, 10:20 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 3Last Post: 06-20-2015, 08:48 AM