Chargers and Accessories?

steponeman

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
Sorry for this quetion guys, but can you tell me if the chineese chargers and accessories are as good as the original ones or they are bad?

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
In my experience they are not as good as Apple OEM accessories but that is only my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry for this quetion guys, but can you tell me if the chineese chargers and accessories are as good as the original ones or they are bad?

I hate to put it this way, but "define Chinese" in context. Your iPhone is made in China (says so right on the label: "Designed in California, assembled in China"), as are the majority of the Apple branded accessories. Go by brand, not country of origin here.

I use a mix of OEM and third party cables and accessories, and only had a problem with them once, close to ten years ago.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Just my opinion, but I recommend you purchase Apple chargers and accessories whenever you can. You'll thank yourself later.

With that being said, if you don't purchase Apple accessories, make sure to read as many reviews as possible before you buy.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Just my opinion, but I recommend you purchase Apple chargers and accessories whenever you can. You'll thank yourself later.

With that being said, if you don't purchase Apple accessories, make sure to read as many reviews as possible before you buy.

100% agree. I've used both Apple and off-brand chargers/cables, and I've never had an Apple charger break on me, compared to the non-Apple ones that usually break in under a year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner