how to disable the multitasking screen in ios 8.3 in iPhone 6?
how to disable the multitasking screen in ios 8.3 in iphone 6? as specially photo
- 06-11-2015, 07:17 AM #2
- 06-11-2015, 07:25 AM #3iMore Genius
- 3,636 Posts
Re: how to disable the multitasking screen in ios 8.3 in iPhone 6?
You cannot disable “multitasking,” but if I understand what you’re asking, you can go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > CONTACTS > Show In App Switcher and turn iPhone Favorites off (Recents, too).
- 06-11-2015, 03:25 PM #4
- 06-11-2015, 04:33 PM #5
- By iMore Question in forum iOS 9Replies: 36Last Post: 06-22-2015, 08:26 AM
- By Chairman Cow in forum iOS DevelopmentReplies: 4Last Post: 06-11-2015, 06:00 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2015, 12:48 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2015, 08:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2015, 07:35 PM