What defects did you have on your iPhone 6?

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I'm just curious because I've had my fair share of defects on my 6, which is a shocker because I never had any defects on my previous iPhones.

Examples, my home button kept making this quiet buzzing electronic noise, dead pixel, uneven back lighting, Shift of the front lens.

If you've never had any defects on your iPhone, lucky you!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone 6, but my iPhone 6 Plus did not have and still does not have any defects.

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Yup, that on mine too.

Otherwise the hardware is perfect :)

I went to the Apple Store (with an appointment), and they fixed it for me. They replaced the whole front display, I love their customer service!

I suggest scheduling an appointment at your local Apple Store, and if they see that your front lens shifted, I'm pretty sure they will fix that by replacing the whole front display panel (if your iPhone is still under the 1 year warranty also even better, if you have apple care).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

qbnkelt

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Bought my first iPhone in 2009. Got my iPhone 6 on September 19th 2014.

Not one single defect in six years and five models.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
I have the front facing camera housing shift. I went to apple and they fixed it, then it came back in 2 weeks. I think I need them to replace the phone. Not that there are tons of defects with the 6. But the front facing camera issue is the most common I believe.

redsharktibby

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
You think? Because it happens to my icloud emails. So frustrating!
May be different for you, I don't use iCloud but I've noticed it only happens when I have low signal or when I'm being throttled by my carrier due to cell tower congestion.

Sent from my gold iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

MarkY3130

Jun 8, 2014
Visit site
My screen/casing depresses a little and makes a clicking sound when you press near the mute switch. Phone is 8 days old and noticed it in day 1. I don't plan on doing anything about it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMars

Jun 2, 2012
Visit site
Front facing camera alignment for me. Fixed twice then my phone was replaced. Hasn't occurred again (knock on wood).

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro