What defects did you have on your iPhone 6?

bubba3595

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
I switched one out for a clicking screen and gritty home button. The one I switched with had to be replaced again in store before I even left due to a clicking screen.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
No problems here. I recently have noticed that I have the crescent-moon front camera problem starting, but it is very minor and I'm not worried.

SPS828

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I have none except for the front-facing camera crescent which is barely there (hope they fix this on the 6S). The only other defect is as erikbock says above, is the 16GB of storage!

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
I have none except for the front-facing camera crescent which is barely there (hope they fix this on the 6S). The only other defect is as erikbock says above, is the 16GB of storage!

Agreed. I think it's absurd that they took of 32 gb and left 16 gb as the entry storage. But it's all apart of Apple's plan for us to spend the 100 more to get 64 gb. If 32 gb was the entry level, no one would even buy 64, cause to an average user, 32 is good enough (in my opinion).

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

zinedine

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Bought an iPhone 6 from att the first day it went on sale. Great phone but the mute switch was defective. It wouldn't stay in silent mode. It would always snap back up to the ringer. Also, the front facing camera had the crescent moon thing going on. Went to my Genius Bar appointment 2 days ago and my old iPhone was immediately replaced with a new one. No problems yet. It was a seamless, fantastic experience. I'm happy

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I had a couple. The front camera lense was shifted which I didn't know about until the guy at the Apple Store pointed it out for me. He said that was part of the reason why my top screen keeps flickering when I am on call and my finger scan didn't work at times but luckily I got it replaced with a brand new one which so far have no problems

berry_addict

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1443796199.574681.jpgThe Facetime Camera seem to be offset, doesn't affect the camera yet, but... :(

It's the second time that I experience this problem on the iPhone 6.

Last edited:

Ticojpunk

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
My first one bent either out of the box or 12 hours after I got it. Not sure.

I also have the front lense shift, but it's very slight and doesn't affect anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Front lens shifted a little but not anoying. And since yesterday the screen makes a clicking sound when pushing on the bottom left and right corners.

Time for a genius appointment i guess

Sent from my spacey grey  6

Remy De Leeuw

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Front lens shifted a little but not anoying. And since yesterday the screen makes a clicking sound when pushing on the bottom left and right corners.

Time for a genius appointment i guess

Sent from my spacey grey  6

Ordered the screwdriver for iphone 6, unscrewed the 2 screws at the bottom, applied a little force on the areas next to the home button and tightened the screws again.

no more clicky sound and I can keep my matte red skin on :D