Just got my Gold iPhone 6 today 💛✌🏼️

Billy Jo

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Stoked, love it. It's fantastic and sexy. Couldn't be happier

I am posting from my phone so I did not see a search feature so please forgive me if this has been a redundant question.

I think* I remember reading somewhere that when you get a brand new iPhone the battery drains fast the first couple of uses? Is this normal? When I got home (set up the phone and iTunes in store) I had 31% (45 minutes ago?) it's now at 21% and I really haven't done that much. I talked to my wife for like 3 minutes, texted a few people and sent a couple of Facebook messages while checking out Facebook.

This has me worried? Or should it not?

Thanks y'all!

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think* I remember reading somewhere that when you get a brand new iPhone the battery drains fast the first couple of uses? Is this normal?
It's not the device... it's you using it more because it's new... once your usage normalizes... battery life will be more stable too.

Billy Jo

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
It's not the device... it's you using it more because it's new... once your usage normalizes... battery life will be more stable too.

Hmm I don't think so. It didn't have a full charge out of the box. When I got home it at 31% and it dropped 10% in less than an hour. I really didn't use it that much in 45 minutes. As I said, I sent a few texts had a 3 minute voice call, checked Facebook and sent about 3 Facebook messenger messages....

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm I don't think so. It didn't have a full charge out of the box. When I got home it at 31% and it dropped 10% in less than an hour. I really didn't use it that much in 45 minutes. As I said, I sent a few texts had a 3 minute voice call, checked Facebook and sent about 3 Facebook messenger messages....

Charge it overnight uninterrupted, then use it tomorrow and report back.

Billy Jo

Dec 31, 2014
Visit site
Enjoy your new iPhone it's great how much storage does yours have?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

16 which has always been enough for me. I stream music and keep most of my songs on Spotify.

Like right now I have 9.2gb available and that's with all my apps n stuff

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
16 which has always been enough for me. I stream music and keep most of my songs on Spotify.

Like right now I have 9.2gb available and that's with all my apps n stuff

Yeah I own a 16 gb iPhone 6, it's enough storage for me but my next purchase I'll be getting a 64 gb, I'd like to know that I'll have the extra space!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Glad to hear you got it. My battery life got better after the first few charges.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2