Six months after purchase, my iPhone 6 is dropping multiple calls daily with the message
Nothing else to say
- 06-06-2015, 12:52 PM #2
- 06-07-2015, 07:32 AM #3
- 06-11-2015, 05:08 PM #4
- 06-11-2015, 05:59 PM #5
- 28,513 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Six months after purchase, my iPhone 6 is dropping multiple calls daily. How ...
You can try Reset Network Settings.
Reset Network Settings
Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
If that doesn't work, you might check with your carrier.
A weak carrier signal can cause this.
- By k3wkie in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-06-2015, 06:18 PM
- By tommy-e in forum iPhone 5cReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:30 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-06-2015, 11:24 AM