IPhone 6 will not turn on.
Used last night, set to charge, did not turn off. Phone will not turn on today, and will not respond to any commands given by service techs to turn on. Have to wait until tomorrow for appointment, need phone today. Not happy. Very frustrated.
- 06-05-2015, 09:50 AM #2
- 38,514 Posts
Re: IPhone 6 will not turn on.
Plug the iPhone 6 to a wall socket and let it charge for about 30 minutes, uninterrupted. If it doesn't turn on by itself, press both the power and home buttons simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. Afterwards, release both buttons and let the device boot to your home screen.
- By brdgolf1 in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-07-2015, 06:15 AM
- By Pirate in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 4Last Post: 06-06-2015, 08:57 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2015, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-05-2015, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-05-2015, 07:58 AM