Facebook app or ios 8.3 bug in my iphone 6?

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Whenever i post pic directly on facebook from iphone 6 photos app, it stopped making swish sound in it but it works perfect when i post pic on twitter and it makes tweet sound, i hard rebooted my phone and checked every notification sound option in app and in iphone 6 but it didnt work, i checked sounds option also but nothing works, dont know wether its ios 8.3 bug or facebook app bug infact i updated my fb app also.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you ever have a problem with the Facebook app...theres a 99.99999999999999999999999999% chance it's the Facebook app. Apparently they use slightly retarded sea bass to maintain their app.

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
I update my all apps everytime, i tried reinstalling also but it didnt work, whenever i post pic from photos it doesnt make swish sound and i have to check in fb app wether pic is posted to my wall or not. But it works fine with twitter app, i checked everything in sounds option but that swish sound is not coming, and one more thing i noticed that facebook also stopped detecting my location, so it must be facebook app bug.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
It's definitely the app. Mine is showing I have 31 notifications but when I check it. I have less or none.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

shivamanuja

Aug 19, 2014
Visit site
Yes the notifications thing also happens with me. Facebook developers are not able to make proper script for ios devices. Few days back when i checked my facebook app, it was completely changed without even updating it, amd few minutes later when i checked again then it came back to normal design which i was using earlier, but facebook keep changing for different ids dont know why.

wbeard385

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
I stopped getting notification (badge) with last messenger update. Sound notification working just no badge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Whenever i post pic directly on facebook from iphone 6 photos app, it stopped making swish sound in it but it works perfect when i post pic on twitter and it makes tweet sound, i hard rebooted my phone and checked every notification sound option in app and in iphone 6 but it didnt work, i checked sounds option also but nothing works, dont know wether its ios 8.3 bug or facebook app bug infact i updated my fb app also.

I'm pretty sure that if you look up "buggy app", there'd be a screenshot of the Facebook app or icon to show the example. I've (tried to) use it on three different phone platforms, and it sucks on all of them. It sucks so hard, I no longer try and just use the web site. Fortunately(?), the iPhone doesn't actually need it, since it has built-in Facebook connectivity for sharing to FB.

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't use Facebook, but every time my wife uses the app, well . . . let's just say if she cursed, you would have to cover your ears.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711