If you didn't...

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
If you didn't have an iPhone, what phone would you purchase on the market right now?

I'm just curious because of all the new phones that came out.

I love my iPhone and am not planning on switching, but I'm just curious :)

You know you've all thought about it. Well, maybe not. But I'd love to see what you all say!

Thanks xoxo

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
To be honest, I really don't know. I haven't even considered a different phone in quite some time.

Smply_Rckless

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
That's a good question.. I haven't really thought about it. If I had to choose, I'd actually go back to Android & wait on the Note 5.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I had an LG G3 not too long ago, and I still have nightmares about being without my iPhone for 2 months. :sick:

But to answer your question, I would probably go with a Windows phone.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
If there were suddenly no iPhones, I wouldn't be concerned about what kind of phone I could get, because there would be some serious ordure happening in the world for there to be no iPhones... I'd be worried about simply existing... :D

whetrick1

Oct 20, 2014
Visit site
Since I switched to the iPhone. I haven't even considered about going back to Android. Don't really know what I would consider getting.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I didn't have an iPhone, I would get an iPhone. If there were no iPhones, I would probably try the Note. Whatever № is newest.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
Moto X 2014 or Nexus 6. I actually have a Moto X that I use as a second personal phone, so if I had to use a different phone, I already have one ready to go. :)

princessiphone

Oct 8, 2014
Visit site
iPhone. I hate BB, Android and Windows Phones have no apps.

Say the iPhone was suddenly banned in the U.S. for some ridiculous reason (which would never happen)- what would you do?

No phone? I think it would take me so long to decide and a long bubble bath to calm down hehe.

Oofa

May 25, 2013
Visit site
There are a lot of great phones out there. I use an iPhone as my main phone because it just fits my lifestyle and I like the OS but I also have a Note 4 and a Nexus 6 that are pretty incredible. I whip one or the other out to use for a few days on occasion but they are just too big to lug around everywhere on a regular basis plus Android is lacking the simplicity and functionality that my iPhones have but I'm sure I could get used to them as everyday phones if iPhones disappeared.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
If the iPhone didn't exist I would have to go with something Android. I would try Samsung. I'm not a fan of HTC. Prior to iPhone I got whatever was aesthetically pleasing to me.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Say the iPhone was suddenly banned in the U.S. for some ridiculous reason (which would never happen)- what would you do?

No phone? I think it would take me so long to decide and a long bubble bath to calm down hehe.

Flip phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen