Brand new to apple
After 6 years with android, I just bought my first iPhone. So far I really like it. Definitely has a bit of a learning curve to it. I have a few questions and I'm hoping someone can help me out.
1. Is there a way to get the keyboard keys to vibrate when I read them? (Not make noise)
2. I work on call overnights. Is there an app or a way that I can get my phone to only ring? I know if I just leave it on ring, I will get audible notifications for Email, text, and phone calls. I'd just like the phone calls to come though and everything else be silenced.
I think that's all for now. Thanks!
- 05-02-2015, 12:23 PM #2
- 05-02-2015, 12:29 PM #4
- 05-02-2015, 01:12 PM #5
- 05-02-2015, 01:23 PM #6
- 05-02-2015, 03:18 PM #7
- 05-02-2015, 07:33 PM #8
- 05-03-2015, 02:08 AM #9
- 05-03-2015, 06:24 PM #10
- 05-03-2015, 09:02 PM #11
- By gfederline9 in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 4Last Post: 05-04-2015, 12:16 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 05-02-2015, 11:44 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2015, 10:52 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-02-2015, 08:12 AM