Why can't I send text messages to just one number but can call it (They are not using an iPhone.)?

I

iMore Question

Why cant i send text messages to just one number but can call it. They are not using an iphone.

I have an iphone 6 on EE and they have a sony experia z3 on o2 network.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If the messages simply aren't going through, it is possible that the person is not in a suitable area to receive texts (network wise), or they have the option to send/receive SMS/MMS turned off.

Darran

Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Re: Why cant i send text messages to just one number but can call it. They are not using an iphone.

When you say you can't send it what exactly is happening?

You're pressing send and it displays an error? If so can you post a screen shot? Also can this person text you ok?

indylips

Dec 24, 2015
Visit site
I am having the same problem with one contact. I can receive there messages and calls however, they can't receive my text messages or calls. When I call them it goes straight to voicemail. I deleted the contact, did a hard reset of the phone and put there number in as mobile and they still are not receiving my messages. I don't have them blocked and they don't have me blocked. Please help

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I am having the same problem with one contact. I can receive there messages and calls however, they can't receive my text messages or calls. When I call them it goes straight to voicemail. I deleted the contact, did a hard reset of the phone and put there number in as mobile and they still are not receiving my messages. I don't have them blocked and they don't have me blocked. Please help

It could be a carrier issue. Wouldn't hurt to give their customer service a call.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen