Best iPhone 6 cases

xNeezzy

Apr 22, 2015
Visit site
Anybody suggest some good cases? I currently have the otterbox defender and I think it's a pretty good case.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
There are literally dozens of these threads floating around in just this singular sub-forum alone...take a look in those to see what people have suggested (ad nauseam).

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
New to this, thanks

Dammit now I feel bad lol. Welcome to iMore. There are a lot of threads like Sean mentioned where folks have shared opinions, pics, etc of various cases. Please search on them and feel free to ask other questions you may have. I will tell you, having tried MANY cases the Apple leather case remains my daily choice. I love the fit and feel :)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm the same as Finn....fell in love with the apple leather case with my 5 and 5s, and carried it over to my 6.

Mark Hall3

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I've carried my iPhone in defender for 5 years now!! It's one of the few that comes with a holster AND a screen cover, both a must for my needs!! Plus it keeps my phone in Mint condition for trade or sale when I upgrade! The Defender is a little bulky but other than that I think it's the best overall protective case for the money!!

gordol

Apr 13, 2012
Visit site
Anybody suggest some good cases? I currently have the otterbox defender and I think it's a pretty good case.

I prefer the minimal approach to cases. My two favs, which I've swapped between on my last couple of phones, are the Amzer Shellster and Seidio Surface. I like 'em for two reasons: The cases themselves are hard cases and minimally slim, and they also come combo with belt clips/holsters.

The Amzer used to be the default case offered by Verizon. I was surprised that VZW isn't carrying them anymore when I upgraded to the iPhone 6 today.

pappy53

Banned
Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I prefer the minimal approach to cases. My two favs, which I've swapped between on my last couple of phones, are the Amzer Shellster and Seidio Surface. I like 'em for two reasons: The cases themselves are hard cases and minimally slim, and they also come combo with belt clips/holsters.

The Amzer used to be the default case offered by Verizon. I was surprised that VZW isn't carrying them anymore when I upgraded to the iPhone 6 today.

I have used Seidio Surface Reveal cases since the 4S. They are great cases. Then again, so is the  black leather.

Shawn Schrader

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
i have since moved away from lifeproof had accident where i did indeed drop my phone and went into some water. lifeproof seal did not hold up im extra careful when i use regular case so im onto the trident ageis series

Miska Hietala

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I read some reviews on the Apple silicon cases and as many seem to praise it, almost every review also mentions that the silicone will start to peel off after some weeks of use. Leather could be nice but many finds it too expensive.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently trying out the Catalyst for the 6. It doesn't appear to have the screen gap that the Fre series has and doesn't add as much bulk like the Seidio Obex or the Dog & Bone Wetsuit. Seems pretty solid for a case in the waterproof category.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods