Want to switch to iPhone
Hi, I'm looking to switch from galaxy 5s to the phone 6. The new update has killed my phone....slow, randomly texting and calling people, running very hot and my battery only lasts about 4 hours now.
My main concern is that I don't want to have to rely on my computer and iTunes for music. I currently use an app called mp3 music Downloader. I can download music to my phone from the app and it goes right to my storage. Then from my music app I can listen to the music, make playlists, etc. Is there anything similar to that in the appstore? I have tried my nieces iPhone 6 and can't find anything similar. That's the only reason I haven't gone to apple yet.
Thanks for your help!
Posted via the iMore App for Android
- 04-20-2015, 12:54 PM #2
- 04-20-2015, 12:55 PM #3
- 04-20-2015, 01:09 PM #4
- 04-20-2015, 04:18 PM #5
- 04-21-2015, 08:16 AM #6
Re: Want to switch to iPhone
As far as iTunes, my wife has had an iPhone since the 4 and she has never hooked it up to a computer/iTunes. Now I'm not real familiar with the software, but she has playlists for her workouts, when she's in the kitchen, etc. She purchases everything from the iTunes Store so there aren't files anywhere else. If you have purchases from somewhere else you will need to load those into iTunes, connect your phone to iTunes, and transfer onto your phone. You may be able to download your music if it's in Google Play? Not sure though.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2015, 03:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2015, 12:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 12:40 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-20-2015, 11:23 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2015, 11:00 AM